Dogs are permitted the condo subject to the following restrictions:
* Due to HOA Rules, only 1 dog, 30 pounds or under is permitted. Sorry - nothing I can do about this.
* Sorry, no cats.
* All pets must be vaccinated (Rabies, State Law).
* All pets must be flea free. A flea infestation in the condo is considered damage to the condo and charges will be made to resolve any infestation.
* Dogs with a history of biting or aggressive behavior are not permitted.
* Dogs under 1 year of age must be crated when unattended.
* A $50 fee will be added to the rental rate for pets. This fee is good for your length of stay.
* The renter must pay for their stay via credit card (not debit). We may place an authorization on the card to act as a deposit. See our rental agreement.
* The renter is financially responsible for any damage to the condo or its contents caused by their pet.
* Pet waste must be cleaned up at once and disposed of in the dumpster.
* Any "accident" in the condo must be cleaned up promptly and thoroughly. We provide a spot lifter to take care of the inevitable accident.
* We provide furniture protectors, please do not remove them.
* Pets may not be off leash on the condo property.
Copyright © 2012-2020 Scott A. Wishard All rights reserved.